This is common problem faced by the user.
Some time you may get the error message “Remove the write protection or use another disk” while copying modifying or deleting files.
In such case we should not assume that pen drive is virus infected. This is just the writhe protection problem on the pen drive which can be removed.
Follow below steps to enable the modification.
1. Open start menu go to Run
2. Type regedit and press enter, A registry window will appear
4. Double click the key WriteProtect in the right pane and set the value to 0
5. Then press OK and exit from the registry.
6. Restart your computer and then reconnect your pen drive to the system.
Use the HP Drive Key Boot Utility Method. In most of the scenario it should work
Download and Install HP Drive Key Boot Utility : http://snipurl.com/hpbootutil
I hope this would solve your problem if not then please write a comment I will get back to you with some solution